Provisional Post:
As of 31 Rhagfyr 2012, after 50 years of patriotic endeavor and political activism and a decade of web work, I retired. Considering not only have I come as far as I can in such areas but also I must now focus attention away from the front line and retire to behind the front lines to work on my Political/Patriotic Archive for various libraries plus with my fellow Welsh Remembrancer Sian Ifan embark on an ambitious program of publishing books and producing films and DVD's. To achieve such successfully it is necessary that I not only cease my Political/Patriotic activism but also cease much of my Web work, this requires closing down a number of mainly my Political/Patriotic Blogs. In main so as to discouraging me from blogging plus of course making my blog material more available reedited as suitable for book publication or otherwise be used as text source for films. A few blogs will remain open on the web, in main those I wish to continue as my retirement hobbies as Tan y Bont, Pagainiaid Cymru whilst occasionally continuing my interest in advancing Cymric Consciousness Campaigning in tradition of Ysbryd Cofiwn, this will use the plat form of:
YMGYRCH TREFTADAETH CENEDLAETHOL CYMRU.
ymgyrchtreftadaeth.blogspot.com/
YMGYRCH TREFTADAETH CENEDLAETHOL CYMRU. Continuing the Cymric Consciouness Campaigning of Cofiwn in Defence of our ...
Further information to follow in due course.
Gethn.